expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, January 12, 2023

Pre-orders of the Mysteries tarot decks

 



Thank you for your amazing support.

The pre-order for December/January is now sold out.

I will offer a final batch on pre-order (for the year) during February/March 2023.

Two of us are checking, sorting and packing all the orders and shipping will start on Monday 24 January 2023 and it will take approximately three weeks to get all the parcels off to you.  I thank you for your patience.  This is a long and slow process as everything is done by myself.  

You will receive a notification from my website to say that your deck has been handed in with DHL Courier Express.  This will be followed by an email from DHL within 48 hours with tracking details.  If you have any issues with missing parcels, please let me know.  DHL has a very good track record with my deliveries.  Deliveries take approximately ten days worldwide; some countries are a bit slower.  I am shipping from Cape Town, South Africa.


Please consider supporting my Walking with Mary community and the Order of the Dove on Patreon : www.patreon.com/walkingwithmary

blessings

Sri Hettienne BhaktymayiMaria Ma

No comments:

Post a Comment