expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, April 19, 2021

Update on the Mysteries of the Black Madonna tarot deck

 



I was hoping to have received both the decks and books by now,

but we have had a few hiccups and delays in the printing process.

I chose to rather send the decks out later than promised

than to compromise on my vision.

I also opted not to gild the edges of the decks until

I can find a different option to the few that is available to me


Right now shipping is expected to happen during May.

I will send out updates and mails regarding the price of shipping.

I can only determine the price of the options once I know the weight of the

card sets.

I am as eager as you to get these decks into your hands but

I want it to be an amazing experience


blessings

Hettienne

No comments:

Post a Comment