expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, February 21, 2021

Update on progress with the Mysteries of the Black Madonna tarot deck


 Mary the Holy Tree from the Mysteries of the Black Madonna tarot deck

I want to give you an update on the progress of the Mysteries of the Black Madonna deck.
The progress is going well and, as always, there are many unexpected twists and turns. Just when I thought that I had completed everything and now it is a simple matter of 'putting it all together', I am being gifted with radiant images and clarity from the cauldron of the unconscious and I am right now in the process of making very important changes to the deck. When I set out to create this deck I had an idea and a vision and this deck is surpassing all those expectations.
Also, I had forgotten how many little details there are to take care of to get a deck published. We are in lockdown level 3 in South Africa and everything is taking much longer than anticipated. I dont have to explain to you, we are all in the same boat.
My intended shipping date for the first pre-orders were set at end of March or end April. Right now the expected shipping out date for the first batch of pre-orders are set at end April and it will continue into May 2021.
Shipping for the second set of pre-orders will still start on time during May and June.


Thank you for your support and patience. I will add the second payment listing for those who have made one payment and you can pay the balance when the decks are ready to ship.

I will continue to share updates here, also on Patreon and

on Instagram @walkingwithmary

www.hergracesacredart.com


blessings

Hettienne

No comments:

Post a Comment