expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, February 19, 2021

The Temple of Mary on Patreon

 



The Temple of Mary is now on Patreon.

You will find us at www.patreon.com/templeofmary

When I first started the Patreon community it was under the banner of The French Madonna, the name of my shop on Etsy.com and my blog.  I started the community to share my creative process and journey with Sacred Art and Sacred Altars and the Walking with Mary online annual retreat.

In the past 18 months the community has expanded so much and many have chosen the path of the Temple of Mary and self-initiated as Flamekeepers and received spiritual names in the tradition.

In February I took a pause to for a month to focus on the Mysteries of the Black Madonna tarot deck and during this time, through a series of dreams, I am guided to expand the Temple of Mary this year and to add to the initiations and more.

I have opened the highest tier of the Order of the Dove for a limited number of initiates.

I keep these numbers restricted as the initiations calls for energetic and spiritual support from my side and I can only work with a limited number of people at a time.

In March we are resuming our journey into the Mysteries of Mary, White Mary, Red Mary and Black Mary.  On 25 March is the feast day of the Annunciation of the Great Virgin and I will share the special link between this event and the oldest Temple of Mary on Earth, Notre Dame de Chartres, The Temple of the Queen of Heaven.


I have new and exciting surprises : such as two monthly draws - one for the higher tiers,  for a beautiful set of Mary treasures, such as relics, holy cards and special art work created by myself, miniature Marian statuettes and a second monthly draw for the lower cost tiers of various items, such as handmade tarot pouches, postcard prints from the upcoming Mysteries of the Black Madonna tarot, blessing seeds and so on.


I will share all these details during the month of March on Patreon

www.patreon.com/templeofmary



I am looking forward to the month of March and sharing the beauty, compassion, justice and peace of the Queen of Heaven with you.


blessings

Hettienne

No comments:

Post a Comment