expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, June 21, 2023

The Mysteries of the Black Madonna tarot decks




 

The Mysteries of the Black Madonna decks have arrived and I can say that

I am so excited to share these cards with you.





The cardstock is thick yet light.  I used a much thicker board than previously.
The corners are die cut digitally and they are perfect.






The edges are now matte black laminated and the finish of the cards is a non-scratch matte.






The decks now come with a new pouch in a linen type material with the holy card of the Black Madonna of Bavaria transferred on (in the style of the Mysteries of Mary tarot deck)

Sets also come with a black rosary and a black 3D printed figurine of the Black Virgin
and of course the guidebook.






Details on my website at www.hergracesacredart.com





I will be sharing updates on the second edition of the Mysteries of Mary soon.

I invite you to join the Mysterium of Mary on Patreon and receive in-depth posts on the path
of Marian Shaktypat and the Three Marys.

in bhakty
Hettienne Bhaktymayi Ma


No comments:

Post a Comment