expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, May 19, 2023

New Mysteries of the Black Madonna decks

 



I have copies of the Mysteries of the Black Madonna tarot decks arriving at the end of May.

I offer pre-orders on my website at www.hergracesacredart.com
Currently these are locked for patrons of my patreon as this is one of 
their benefits of supporting my work on an on-going basis.

The Mysteries of the Black Madonna deck now comes with black edging




I am also crafting a new bag for the decks, similar to the style of the Mysteries of Mary decks.

The bag is black, with the gold satin lining and trim, but now with an added

holy card of the Dark Mother and Holy Child.





Pre-orders will be opened up on Sunday 21 May 2023





in bhakty

Hettienne



No comments:

Post a Comment