expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, June 10, 2021

Mysteries of the Black Madonna tarot deck

 



The first batch of the first printing of the Mysteries of the Black Madonna decks have arrived.  All the pre-ordered decks are spoken for.  A large number of the decks that were delivered were missing a card and it as these are digitally printed, one card cannot be replaced as there will be a colour difference.  The missing card is an error on the part of the printer and a new batch is being printed which I am now waiting on.  I am shipping in the order of orders received and the first orders were placed in December 2020 by my patrons.  That will give you an idea where you are in the queue. 

Creation of both the Mysteries of Mary and the Mysteries of the Black Madonna decks are an outflow of my own spiritual practise and devotion.  I never set out to become a tarot creator and I still do not regard myself as a tarot creator.  These decks follow a spiritual path and calling of a very specific devotion to Mary and Her many aspects.  I share my work with Mary and these decks with a Temple of Mary community on Patreon.  (www.patreon.com/templeofmary) and patrons were given exclusive access to the deck for a month. 


Right now there are no extra decks available and I am planning to print another small batch once all the decks have been shipped.  Shipping is a slow process due to many reasons.  Everything is done by hand by myself and one other pair of hands;  we double check everything and everything is prepared.  I work through a DHL agent with a single employee.  In order to get the special rate that I am offering on DHL Courier shipping, the numbers I am allowed to ship a week is limited.  We are in lockdown for Covid pandemic and all businesses have reduced staff which means everything is taking longer.  But know that I am doing my best to get your deck to you as soon as possible.


When I hand your parcel in to DHL, I send an email notification from the online shop informing you that it is now with DHL and the steps that will follow with tracking.  There has been a few incidents with USA parcels going through the Customs in Germany.  I am taking steps to try and minimise their interference in the parcels.  Please read my blogpost on this issue.

If you need to update your shipping details or any other details, please send an email to me at hgsacredart@gmail.com and kindly do not send messages on social media.  It is difficult to gather information from everyone all over the place and this will lead to some mistakes to be made.  If I am uncertain about your info or there are details missing from your order, I will send you an email and I will not ship until I am certain.  DHL also double check all information such as phone dialling codes.


There is a separate listing on the website for shipping of the Black Madonna deck which was sold without shipping as I did not have a price at the time.  I am not willing to ship with airmail currently as decks take up to one year to arrive.  I managed to get a special rate from DHL for bulk shipping and all decks will be sent with DHL Courier Express. The special rate is only $10 more than international registered airmail.  International mail is still extremely erratic and delayed and parcels take months to arrive from Africa to Europe and US.  Please add your telephone number to your personal details on your account page on the website.  I am in the process of sending out emails to all buyers, but it will speed up the process if you can complete your purchase and add your telephone number. 

Patrons from the Temple of Mary on Patreon (www.patreon.com/templeofmary) 
always get first option. 

I only print in small batches as every single deck and parcel is consecrated and carefully prepared for shipping.  Each item is handmade by myself .   When the deck arrives with you, you will feel the sacred and  healing energy that it carries.


blessings
Hettienne

No comments:

Post a Comment