expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, December 20, 2020

Day 20 December 2020

 Welcome to the final day of the week with the

Suit of Distaff


The work of an artist is the work of the lover of life, in both its 

darker and brighter aspects.

Our hand, our vision, our thoughts and our energy,

when directed with intent of devotion and love,

imbues our work and offerings with sacred energy.



Gardening with intent, creating harmony and beauty,

feeding the meridians and leylines of the Earth with our vision of a 

more compassionate world



Our hands are extensions of our hearts


A travel altar


Writing a poem :

Ave Maria
Mary, Maryam, Maria, Mares
Holy Woman

So much more
Than a head bowed down
Arrow fierce and fast

Directed at the heart
No sin of error here
Cloak of power
All-embracingly blue
Heart on fire
Flowing from the sacred well
Eternally walking on the bed of coals
You seduce me into dancing in the flames

Eyes blinded
Only the heart sees
And hears
The howling winds of compassion

Screaming through my ribcage
Cracked open
Finger by finger
Pomegranate juice flowing in my veins

Persephone’s ashes
Caked with the tears of Demeter
Entangled in the hair of Medusa
I follow where you lead

The perfume of your feet
The guiding light my holy woman

Sacred Am I
Ave Maria


Writing a haiku :

Star of Love born
Returning beauty to my eyes
A miracle I behold


I wish you a creative day of envisioning what you want for yourself, for your life
and for the Earth.  We are in a potent time of change and your hands
carry the sacred energies.

blessings
Hettienne

No comments:

Post a Comment