expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, May 1, 2015

Day One of Thirty Days with Mary






LAUDS - DAWN

Oh Mary Gate of the New Dawn
come to me
Oh Mother of both night and day
come to me
The blackness burns until only white bones remain
glimmering in the Light of new possibilities
I follow your black cloak down the well of the night
You receive me once more
as we await the New Dawn
Ave Maria

Hail, Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
 Blessed art thou among women 
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. 
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
 Pray for us bodhisattvas of love 
Now and ever as we shine 
With virtue, health and life. (3x).

I AM teaching sentient beings. (4x)
 I AM a being of golden fire.
 I AM the wisdom God desires. (2x)
 I AM a being of violet fire.

 I AM the freedom God desires. (2x)


SUN GAZING FOR A FEW SECONDS

To be followed by Rosary

Repeat at Vespers

Rosary at Compline

No comments:

Post a Comment