expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, August 2, 2012



My Sacred Heart

My heart sinks,

On fire,


Setting into the ocean

Flaming arrows of light

I breathe in the Sun


The sweet saltiness of the sea

Receive its soothing warmth

To paint a path of golden light


Amber liquid

Searing my throat

Flowing down into my hurting self

Sewn together with love’s intent

Accept the agony of the piercing needle

Winding in and out

Attaching the bridal gown

With the silken thread

 
New choices

Sanctity to be restored

Free the sacred heart

Undo the silken cord
 
                               - Hettienne


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete